Home » News » FAQ » How does the hydraulic chain tensioner tighten the chain at the head of the scraper conveyor?
How does the hydraulic chain tensioner tighten the chain at the head of the scraper conveyor?
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-27 Origin: Site
1. Cut off the power supply of the main engine power section and install the hydraulic chain tensioner.
2. The high-pressure emulsion pipeline from the hydraulic support fluid supply system is connected to the chain tensioner filter device. Open the stop valve to start fluid supply. At this time, turn the handle of the chain tensioner control valve group, the motor drives the reducer to rotate, so that the chain wheel of the scraper head drives the scraper chain to rotate. Brake the motor at the right time to make the chain blocker installed into the chain blocker hole, and check whether it is installed in place and secure.
3. Turn the handle of the valve block to make the motor drive the scraper chain to start to rotate, and make the scraper chain start to pile up at the machine head. When the chain is tensioned to a certain extent and the chain preload tester is used to test it to meet the preload requirements, turn the handle of the valve group to make it in the middle position. At this time, the motor brakes and the scraper chain stops rotating.
4. After the chain saw is used to cut off the redundant chain link, install the connecting link to close the scraper chain.
5. Turn the handle of the valve block to make the motor rotate in the opposite direction, and slowly release the tension near the head sprocket shaft group.
6. Remove the chain stopper and disconnect the chain tensioner gear box from the chain tensioner gear of the main engine power unit.
7. Close the hydraulic chain tensioner fluid supply system, stop supplying fluid to the chain tensioner, and the chain tightening operation is completed.
Before the end of the whole chain tightening operation process, it is prohibited to turn on the power supply of the main engine power unit, otherwise there will be danger and serious consequences.
At present, there are many kinds of trams for ore transportation in domestic mines, and large and medium-sized mines tend to use bottom dump and bottom side dump trams for transportation. Compared with other types of tramcars, these two types of tramcars can realize continuous loading and unloading
Good morning, young friends! Next, the small editor is ready to explain the relevant contents of the single hydraulic prop for the small friends. The small friends are also deeply impressed with the single hydraulic prop. I still hope that this explanation will bring some gains to my friends1. For n
In order to make the hydraulic acrow props work stable, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and extend the service life, in addition to strictly complying with the operating procedures, it is necessary to strengthen daily maintenance.Precautions for maintenance and management of singl
Shandong China Coal Mining Support Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in the 1990s with more than 1100 employees. It now has 53 professional companies, 3 Hong Kong companies, 1 British Cayman company and 1 American company. It is a large diversified industrial group integrating intelligent equipment manufacturing, e-commerce, software research and development and intelligent logistics, which is cultivated and supported by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the development and Reform Commission, Shandong Province and Jining City.