Matters To Be Aware Of Before Using The New Yt28 Air Leg Rock Drill
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-28 Origin: Site
1. Before drilling, check the integrity and rotation of each component (including the rock drill, bracket, or drilling rig), add necessary lubricating oil, check whether the air and water channels are smooth, and whether the connection joints are firm.
2. Knock and ask for the top near the working face, that is, check the top and second sides of the working face for live stones and loose stones, and make necessary treatment.
3. The position of the flat borehole on the working face should be leveled before drilling to prevent slipping or borehole displacement.
4. It is strictly prohibited to drill dry holes and adhere to wet rock drilling. When operating, water should be turned on first, followed by air. When stopping drilling, the air should be turned off first, followed by water. When drilling, run at low speed first, and then drill at full speed after drilling to a certain depth.
5. When drilling holes, personnel who support the drill rod are not allowed to wear gloves.
6. When using air leg drilling, pay attention to the standing posture and position, and never rely on body pressure, let alone stand under the drill rod in front of the rock drill to prevent injury caused by broken drill rods.
7. When abnormal sound is found during rock drilling and the discharge of powder and water is abnormal, the machine should be shut down for inspection, and the cause should be identified and eliminated before continuing drilling.
8. When exiting the rock drill or replacing the drill rod, the rock drill can run slowly and pay attention to the position of the steel drill rod.
At present, there are many kinds of trams for ore transportation in domestic mines, and large and medium-sized mines tend to use bottom dump and bottom side dump trams for transportation. Compared with other types of tramcars, these two types of tramcars can realize continuous loading and unloading
Good morning, young friends! Next, the small editor is ready to explain the relevant contents of the single hydraulic prop for the small friends. The small friends are also deeply impressed with the single hydraulic prop. I still hope that this explanation will bring some gains to my friends1. For n
In order to make the hydraulic acrow props work stable, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and extend the service life, in addition to strictly complying with the operating procedures, it is necessary to strengthen daily maintenance.Precautions for maintenance and management of singl
Shandong China Coal Mining Support Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in the 1990s with more than 1100 employees. It now has 53 professional companies, 3 Hong Kong companies, 1 British Cayman company and 1 American company. It is a large diversified industrial group integrating intelligent equipment manufacturing, e-commerce, software research and development and intelligent logistics, which is cultivated and supported by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the development and Reform Commission, Shandong Province and Jining City.