Home » News » FAQ » What are some of the reasons that can lead to the breakage of the connecting link on the chain conveyor?
What are some of the reasons that can lead to the breakage of the connecting link on the chain conveyor?
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-27 Origin: Site
The various connecting chains used by chain conveyor in China are produced according to relevant standards. Their breaking load is about 10 times of the tensile force that the chain plate can withstand. The safety factor is large. In theory, the chain breaking accident should not occur, but the failure rate of the connecting chain in actual use is high. The main reasons are:
1. Under the pulsating load for a long time, when it is far lower than the breaking force, the fatigue failure occurs, and the fracture is generally at the transition joint between the circular arc and the straight line of the link;
2. The manufacturing quality does not meet the standards, and the materials and heat treatment level are not up to the standard;
3. The transmission chain is worn due to constant contact and friction with the chain plate slot, chain wheel, materials, etc. during operation, while the transition joint between the arc and the straight line is the most worn part, and the load-bearing sectional area gradually decreases, leading to a decrease in strength, which is mainly caused by the material or chain plate slot, which causes wear on the outer side of the straight part and the outer side of the arc part of the chain link, and the inner side of the two connecting rings;
4. The connecting link is corroded, resulting in rust, pits and peeling, reducing the sectional area and tensile strength;
5. The chain is jammed when materials are mixed with iron tools, and the chain tension is broken;
6. The transmission chain is frequently started under full load or overload, which makes the impact force borne by the transmission chain exceed the strength limit;
7. The chain pretension is insufficient and too loose, forming a chain pile, causing the chain plate to come out of the slot and the chain is stuck;
8. Excessive pre tension makes the transmission chain too tight, accelerates the wear of the chain, and there is no buffer space when the chain is stuck, reducing the service life;
9. When the distance between the chain plates exceeds twice the required distance, when the chain plate is transported to the machine head, the chain without the chain plate can not slide in the chain plate slot due to the tension of the transmission chain, and the next chain plate can also be stretched with the chain, which interferes with the machine head unloading device, causing the chain to be jammed and broken;
10. The tightness of the two chains is inconsistent, so that the load is concentrated on the tighter chain, thus exceeding the strength limit;
At present, there are many kinds of trams for ore transportation in domestic mines, and large and medium-sized mines tend to use bottom dump and bottom side dump trams for transportation. Compared with other types of tramcars, these two types of tramcars can realize continuous loading and unloading
Good morning, young friends! Next, the small editor is ready to explain the relevant contents of the single hydraulic prop for the small friends. The small friends are also deeply impressed with the single hydraulic prop. I still hope that this explanation will bring some gains to my friends1. For n
In order to make the hydraulic acrow props work stable, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and extend the service life, in addition to strictly complying with the operating procedures, it is necessary to strengthen daily maintenance.Precautions for maintenance and management of singl
Shandong China Coal Mining Support Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in the 1990s with more than 1100 employees. It now has 53 professional companies, 3 Hong Kong companies, 1 British Cayman company and 1 American company. It is a large diversified industrial group integrating intelligent equipment manufacturing, e-commerce, software research and development and intelligent logistics, which is cultivated and supported by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the development and Reform Commission, Shandong Province and Jining City.