Home » News » FAQ » What are the common problems of resistance speed regulating locomotives at present?
What are the common problems of resistance speed regulating locomotives at present?
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-27 Origin: Site
Generally, the stringing electric locomotive is switched through mechanical contact components, and the motor terminal voltage is adjusted by controlling the series and parallel connection of motors and the series and parallel connection of speed regulating resistors to achieve the control of locomotive speed. Generally, 8-13 level speed control is adopted. Due to the large current change between speeds at all levels, the locomotive has large impact force and mechanical wear. At the same time, there is no other protection device except overcurrent section switch in the whole locomotive line. In addition, the poor working conditions of the mine, non-standard operation of the driver and other reasons make the following problems common to the resistance speed regulating electric locomotive:
1. Stepped speed regulation: the locomotive has large starting current, small starting torque, unstable starting and running, and is prone to safety accidents.
2. Due to the large change of current between speeds at all levels, heavy wear of locomotive machinery, and serious burning of the driver's switch, it is almost necessary to replace them every day, resulting in a large amount of worker maintenance and high maintenance costs.
3. The voltage and current protection circuits are not complete, and there is no over-voltage, undervoltage and over-current protection. When the locomotive motor fails, the sudden change of current cannot be limited, causing DC arcing, which not only burns the contact group in the driver's control, but also easily causes personal injury due to arcing fire.
4. Energy waste, the energy consumed by the heating of speed regulating resistor is a waste.
5. It is impossible to protect the motor. Once the motor is overcurrent, it can only be allowed to be burnt. The loss to users is predictable.
6. The damage to the mechanical transmission system caused by unstable starting is unavoidable.
At present, there are many kinds of trams for ore transportation in domestic mines, and large and medium-sized mines tend to use bottom dump and bottom side dump trams for transportation. Compared with other types of tramcars, these two types of tramcars can realize continuous loading and unloading
Good morning, young friends! Next, the small editor is ready to explain the relevant contents of the single hydraulic prop for the small friends. The small friends are also deeply impressed with the single hydraulic prop. I still hope that this explanation will bring some gains to my friends1. For n
In order to make the hydraulic acrow props work stable, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and extend the service life, in addition to strictly complying with the operating procedures, it is necessary to strengthen daily maintenance.Precautions for maintenance and management of singl
Shandong China Coal Mining Support Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in the 1990s with more than 1100 employees. It now has 53 professional companies, 3 Hong Kong companies, 1 British Cayman company and 1 American company. It is a large diversified industrial group integrating intelligent equipment manufacturing, e-commerce, software research and development and intelligent logistics, which is cultivated and supported by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the development and Reform Commission, Shandong Province and Jining City.