Home » News » FAQ » What are the problems in the current 3t bottom dump truck unloading station?
What are the problems in the current 3t bottom dump truck unloading station?
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-26 Origin: Site
1. As the electric locomotive cannot pass the unloading station, the 3t tramcar can only be pulled by the locomotive from the side track with wire rope when unloading. This non-stop operation mode is not only difficult to operate, but also directly threatens the life safety of the hookers.
2. The electric locomotive must bypass the shaft yard to tow a 3t bottom dump mine car, which not only affects the running efficiency of the locomotive, but also brings many unsafe factors to the staff and pedestrians in the shaft yard.
3. Each supporting wheel of the unloading station is first fixed on its own support, and then fixed on the main beam. This structure is unreasonable. On the one hand, it increases the maintenance amount of the unloading station, and more importantly, it increases the center of gravity of the supporting wheel and the instability of the supporting wheel.
4. The main beam for installing bearing wheel support is welded from 20 # channel steel, which is not rigid enough. After more than ten years of operation corrosion, the strength is also greatly reduced, resulting in high vibration of the train.
5. The looseness of the connecting bolts and the vibration of the main beam are easy to cause damage to the supporting wheels and wheel sets.
6. The clearance between supporting wheels on both sides of the unloading station is too large, and the passing safety factor of the electric locomotive is small.
7. The number of unloading curved rail support beams is insufficient. One at the interface, one at the unloading section and one at the reset section, cannot bear the impact force of the 3t tramcar chassis, which is easy to cause damage to the unloading curved rail.
At present, there are many kinds of trams for ore transportation in domestic mines, and large and medium-sized mines tend to use bottom dump and bottom side dump trams for transportation. Compared with other types of tramcars, these two types of tramcars can realize continuous loading and unloading
Good morning, young friends! Next, the small editor is ready to explain the relevant contents of the single hydraulic prop for the small friends. The small friends are also deeply impressed with the single hydraulic prop. I still hope that this explanation will bring some gains to my friends1. For n
In order to make the hydraulic acrow props work stable, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and extend the service life, in addition to strictly complying with the operating procedures, it is necessary to strengthen daily maintenance.Precautions for maintenance and management of singl
Shandong China Coal Mining Support Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in the 1990s with more than 1100 employees. It now has 53 professional companies, 3 Hong Kong companies, 1 British Cayman company and 1 American company. It is a large diversified industrial group integrating intelligent equipment manufacturing, e-commerce, software research and development and intelligent logistics, which is cultivated and supported by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the development and Reform Commission, Shandong Province and Jining City.