Home » News » FAQ » What factors lead to unbalanced force on both sides of belt conveyor?
What factors lead to unbalanced force on both sides of belt conveyor?
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-27 Origin: Site
1. The installation error of the tensioning device of the belt conveyor causes the tension on both sides of the belt to be inconsistent, which causes the belt to run off. Improper installation or adjustment of the tensioning device is the most basic reason for the inconsistent force on both sides of the belt.
2. Deviation caused by uneven joint of conveyor belt. The belt vulcanization joint is misaligned or the belt itself is not straight, resulting in uneven tension on both sides of the belt. The belt deviates towards the side with large tension, and the most serious deviation occurs at the belt joint or the belt is not straight.
3. Deflection caused by belt looseness. After the conveyor belt has been running for a period of time, the belt will be deformed or aged due to stretching, which will reduce the tension of the belt, relax the belt, cause uneven distribution of stress in the belt, and also cause the belt to deviate to different degrees.
4. Deviation caused by uneven material distribution. If the belt does not deflect when it is idling, it will deflect when it is running under heavy load, which indicates that the materials are unevenly distributed on both sides of the belt. This kind of deviation is the most common in the actual use of the belt conveyor. The uneven distribution of materials is mainly caused by the incorrect falling direction and position of materials. If the mineral materials are deviated to the left, the belt is deviated to the right; vice versa.
5. The friction force between roller and idler on both sides of the belt is unbalanced, and the uneven pressure of rubber plates on both sides of the guide chute causes the inconsistent driving force and resistance on both sides of the belt, leading to belt deviation.
6. Deviation caused by sticking of roller and idler. After the belt conveyor has been running for a period of time, due to the viscosity of materials, some of them will stick to the roller and idler, which makes the diameter of the roller or idler become larger, causing uneven tension on both sides of the belt, resulting in belt deviation. The deviation caused by this factor generally occurs in short distance belt conveying.
At present, there are many kinds of trams for ore transportation in domestic mines, and large and medium-sized mines tend to use bottom dump and bottom side dump trams for transportation. Compared with other types of tramcars, these two types of tramcars can realize continuous loading and unloading
Good morning, young friends! Next, the small editor is ready to explain the relevant contents of the single hydraulic prop for the small friends. The small friends are also deeply impressed with the single hydraulic prop. I still hope that this explanation will bring some gains to my friends1. For n
In order to make the hydraulic acrow props work stable, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and extend the service life, in addition to strictly complying with the operating procedures, it is necessary to strengthen daily maintenance.Precautions for maintenance and management of singl
Shandong China Coal Mining Support Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in the 1990s with more than 1100 employees. It now has 53 professional companies, 3 Hong Kong companies, 1 British Cayman company and 1 American company. It is a large diversified industrial group integrating intelligent equipment manufacturing, e-commerce, software research and development and intelligent logistics, which is cultivated and supported by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the development and Reform Commission, Shandong Province and Jining City.