Home » News » FAQ » What is the difference in performance between 0.75m3 electric scraper and Z-20W electric rock loader?
What is the difference in performance between 0.75m3 electric scraper and Z-20W electric rock loader?
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-27 Origin: Site
1. The electric scraper is used to load ore and rock in the mine in full section, which is not limited by the operation width and transportation route; The loading width of the electric rock loader is only 2 m, and it needs to travel on the track. It is difficult to load ore beyond 1 m of the track. The advantage of the electric scraper is more obvious when mining in the mine room. The advantage of the electric rock loader is slightly higher than that of the electric scraper when tunneling.
2. The electric scraper can be used for shoveling and transportation within a range of 150 m. It is more convenient and efficient to load ore to the ore pass for unloading in a short distance. The electric rock loader can only be loaded into the ore car first, and then transported to the ore pass for unloading. The process is complex.
3. Each shift of electric scraper can draw 105t ore, while each shift of rock loader can draw 55t ore at most. The production efficiency of electric scraper is twice that of electric rock loader.
4. The loading of the electric rock loader is limited and restricted by the track, so the track needs to be added in time. In addition, the rock loader and tramcar fall off the track and go on the track, which affects the normal production progress. The electric scraper is not limited by the track and has strong continuous operation capacity, which is conducive to the improvement of production output.
5. The electric scraper can conveniently, flexibly and quickly handle the ores at the shoulder pillars, corners and blind areas of the mine room in a clean and thorough manner, and improve the recovery rate of ores.
6. The electric scraper can operate on the uphill and downhill conditions, which is conducive to the operation of gently inclined ore body, and can effectively improve the ore recovery rate and reduce the dilution rate.
At present, there are many kinds of trams for ore transportation in domestic mines, and large and medium-sized mines tend to use bottom dump and bottom side dump trams for transportation. Compared with other types of tramcars, these two types of tramcars can realize continuous loading and unloading
Good morning, young friends! Next, the small editor is ready to explain the relevant contents of the single hydraulic prop for the small friends. The small friends are also deeply impressed with the single hydraulic prop. I still hope that this explanation will bring some gains to my friends1. For n
In order to make the hydraulic acrow props work stable, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and extend the service life, in addition to strictly complying with the operating procedures, it is necessary to strengthen daily maintenance.Precautions for maintenance and management of singl
Shandong China Coal Mining Support Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in the 1990s with more than 1100 employees. It now has 53 professional companies, 3 Hong Kong companies, 1 British Cayman company and 1 American company. It is a large diversified industrial group integrating intelligent equipment manufacturing, e-commerce, software research and development and intelligent logistics, which is cultivated and supported by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the development and Reform Commission, Shandong Province and Jining City.