Home » News » FAQ » What technical measures can be taken to prevent belt conveyor injury accidents?
What technical measures can be taken to prevent belt conveyor injury accidents?
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-27 Origin: Site
1. Install the emergency switch. One emergency switch can be installed if the belt length is less than 10 m, and two or more emergency switches can be installed if the belt length is more than 10 mm according to the length of the belt and the site layout, level, span, etc. The emergency switches should be clearly marked and there should be no obstacles nearby. For single machine belts with long linear distance, but at the same level, large span and small lifting height, safety rope control emergency switch can be set. The emergency switch shall be calibrated regularly to keep it flexible and reliable.
2. Install the bridge. For the belt conveyor, a pedestrian bridge shall be set up every 20-30m. The bridge shall be connected with the safety passage. No one is allowed to cross the belt. The span between the belt conveyor and the buildings on both sides or the edge is above, which is convenient for operators and maintenance personnel to patrol inspection, maintenance and cleaning.
3. Install necessary guardrails and barriers. Ladders, platforms and pits on the production site must be installed with guardrails and barriers as required. Metal ladders and their iron plates used as the ground shall be made of anti-skid plates. The first wheel, tail wheel and other running parts of the belt conveyor shall be installed with protective covers or isolation devices to isolate personnel from the running machine and prevent personnel and tools from rolling and causing accidents.
4. Do a good job of lighting at the production site. According to the situation of the production site, lighting shall be set at the stairway entrance, corner and drive system area, with the illumination of about 30%. At the same time, emergency lighting lamps shall be set at the areas, sections and parts where accidents may occur, and the lamps shall be painted red. The light source of emergency lighting shall be incandescent lamp or tungsten halogen lamp with instantaneous ignition, and the illuminance shall not be less than 31%. The lamps and lanterns shall be inspected frequently and maintained well. The lighting line must be separated from the power line.
5. Install dust removal devices at the places where dust is easy to rise, reduce the dust concentration at the operation site and operation posts, and improve the on-site operation environment.
At present, there are many kinds of trams for ore transportation in domestic mines, and large and medium-sized mines tend to use bottom dump and bottom side dump trams for transportation. Compared with other types of tramcars, these two types of tramcars can realize continuous loading and unloading
Good morning, young friends! Next, the small editor is ready to explain the relevant contents of the single hydraulic prop for the small friends. The small friends are also deeply impressed with the single hydraulic prop. I still hope that this explanation will bring some gains to my friends1. For n
In order to make the hydraulic acrow props work stable, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and extend the service life, in addition to strictly complying with the operating procedures, it is necessary to strengthen daily maintenance.Precautions for maintenance and management of singl
Shandong China Coal Mining Support Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in the 1990s with more than 1100 employees. It now has 53 professional companies, 3 Hong Kong companies, 1 British Cayman company and 1 American company. It is a large diversified industrial group integrating intelligent equipment manufacturing, e-commerce, software research and development and intelligent logistics, which is cultivated and supported by the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of Commerce, the development and Reform Commission, Shandong Province and Jining City.